Single Point Capital
Single Point Capital is dedicated to providing small to medium sized businesses with needed working capital in a timely, efficient and competitive manner. We are committed to assisting your company reach its full potential and maximize financial success by supplying you with the necessary and immediate cash to fund your operations.
- Transportation: Our freight factoring business gives companies the opportunity to get paid today and avoid waiting for customers to pay their bills. We offer same day funding with multiple funding options, no monthly minimums or long-term contracts and high advance rates in addition to handling all back office and collections efforts in a straightforward and courteous manner. We want you to focus on what you do best, growing your business.
- Fuel Cards: With our fuel card program, you can benefit from multiple discount offerings and advanced technology to manage your fleet and fuel consumption. We can individually load your drivers’ cards giving you more control and better access to your fleet.
- Temporary Help: We offer a solution to help you maintain steady payroll and manage the cash flow of your growing business. Our account executives have extensive experience in temporary help financing in addition to working in the staffing industry.
- Manufacturing: Are you in need of cash to purchase materials or meet the cost of negotiations with contractors? We can help you maintain your inventory as well as resolve any pending debt or tax obligations.
- Wholesale & Distribution: You don’t need to wait up to 60 days to receive payment on your goods. Single Point can supply you with payment on your products in just a couple of days. We understand the difficulties wholesale and distribution companies face on a regular basis and will work with you to find solutions that make sense for your business.
- Inventory Financing: Do you have excess inventory but need capital today to fund your growing business? With us, you can use this excess inventory as collateral to access the needed cash for expanding operations.
- Purchase Order Financing: Cash advances are based on a merchant’s future credit card transactions. They are a hassle free loan alternative that provides unsecured working capital to small businesses. If your company needs access to cash quickly, this is an easy capital alternative that can strengthen your financial situation.